Saturday, August 29, 2009

Juang And TV

I love to watch kid’s movies. “La Dama Y El Vagabundo” (The Lady And The Tramp) and “La Bella Y La Bestia” (The Beauty And The Beast) are my favorites.

I don’t know why, but ever since I was a kid I enjoyed watching these two movies instead of something more “mature” or “main steam”. However, I only like to watch them in Spanish.

I also love to watch documentaries and home improvement shows.

I love anything from Nova or the Discovery Channel. I also like shows like “This Old House” and “Honey, I Ruined The House”

Thanks to the last two, my apartment now looks way better. All my furniture now matches, and everything looks more “sophisticated”. I followed all the “rules” the girl from “Honey, I Ruined The House” mentioned.

Well, this turned out to be a short post.

See you all later.

PS. I hate shows like “American Idol” “Dancing With The Stars” “America’s Got Talent” “John & Kate Plus 8” “So You Think You Can Dance” and pretty much anything that’s considered “cool”.

No comments: