Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Missed Opportunity

Monday, yesterday, I got to the gym and I was walking by when a stunningly hot girl (about 5' 6" 130lbs, long brown hair, and wearing some really short shorts anywhere from 20 to 26 years old; she looked white, but she could had been hispanic or some other race) walked by me.

I didn't notice she was behind me because I was playing with the MP3 player in my phone when all this happened. I had gotten out of the looker room and was heading to the running area of the gym.

I had never seen her before so I didn't know if she was all there by herself or maybe she was there with her friends or boyfriend.

I got distracted looking at her legs, I love girls with long legs, and suddently, 2 seconds later I realized this was the opportunity to talk to her. But before I could open my mouth, she is gone, walking really fast.

I didn't let this get to me. So I kept my routine as I normally do, however, for the first 15 minutes or so of my work out routine, I kept constantly running into her. No, I wasn't following her, it was just pure coincidence. And everytime we would run into each other, I would try to look into her eyes, but she would turn to the floor when she got close to me. Am I that ugly?

Eventually I finished running and went to the streaching section. And again, by pure coincidence, the only spot available, was the one next to her. I didn't give her much attention, but I knew if things went the way I wanted, I could give her one of my "standar" lines for this situation.

I was there streaching out, next, but not looking at her; thinking to myself "Orale pendeja, empieza con tus mamadas para empezarte a hablar". However, she never started with her "mamadas"

After about 5 minutes of streaching, I decided I had spent too much time waiting for her to do something that would give me "material" to work with. Plus, I was also done with my regular streaching.

I left, and even when I stayed at the gym for another 45 minutes, I didn't see her after that. I got home, and even when I had interracted with some other girls, that particular girl stayed in my mind.

After sleeping on it, I have come out with another "strategy" to talk to girls when they do a certain something she was doing. I guess this is what really being a "player" is all about. Look for new material that you will be able to use when any situation comes out.

I don't know if I'll see her again, but all I know, she gave me new material to work with. My "arsenal" is growing everyday ;-)

No comments: