Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ramdom Pensamientos etos etos

I was born and raised in Mexico City's gettho. The gettho, something I want to run away from as far as I can, but I just can't.

I could be dinning in a fancy restaurant with a bunch of friends; having a good time, flirting with the waitress, getting a laugh, but I feel I don't deserve to live here.

Some nights I remember the rainy days in La Bondojito, of how I used to watch the rain drops fall and hit the ground and think the world was only my house and the school I used to go. Of how the next I would get to see Gabriela at school (the only blonde girl in the class). Back then I would not even consider the idea of talking to her even when she lived just around the corner and my grandmother was very good freinds with her Mom.

Back then I didn't know what the gettho was. Years later when I met my friend S, he would tell me my barrio Bondojito was one of the places witht he worse reputations in the whole city. Why was I born there? I don't know.

Right now I'm a cafe in an fancy area in Hollywood, writting in my laptop, sourounded by white people, oh wait, an asian looking guy just came in, oh, and there's a guy across the room who looks hispanic, but also looks a little gay. A gir with a pink shirt just walked by me, I looked at her, but she didn't look at me.

This cafe...the place where I have met countless girls. My favorite place to fish.

Anyways, I'm tired of writing. I'll see you later.

1 comment:

Somfolnalco said...

I could be dinning in a fancy restaurant with a bunch of friends; having a good time, flirting with the waitress, getting a laugh, but I feel I don't deserve to live here.

I feel you on this. sometimes i feel like i dont deserve it.

Also. this has got to be one of your best posts thus far. I also like the one about the jeans.

You keep cheering me up with your blog and ill keep writing sad shit Sale?