Thursday, January 21, 2010

Funny Shit At The Gym

Earlier this week I was at the gym. It was a slow day when suddenly I see this girl who I’ve been wanted to talk to for a long time, but never had the chance to do so. She is about 5’3” really white skin with dark eyes and hair, about 120 lbs and wears some cute nerdy glasses.

I was done running, so I decided to seat in the stretching area to catch my breath back. Out of nowhere this girl comes and seat almost next to me. I waited about one minute and she started to this fancy stretches. I turned the volume down in my phone’s mp3 player but didn’t take the ear phones off and I walked up to her.

The day before I had come up with a new great way to start talking to girls I don’t know. So I used that A-material line on her and it worked. Turns out her name is Se. She is not very talkative but is very nice.

By then we seated next to each other next against a walk that has that wooden bar ballet dancers use to help them do their stretches. You know, that handle thing.

So she finished and was getting up while saying goodbye and looking at me. That’s when she hit her head against that wooden bar. Man, it was painful. She got embarrassed and rubbed her head with her hand.

“Don’t worry, it happens to all of us”

She didn’t laugh or anything. Just took her work out towel, said bye once more, and left.

After she left, I started laughing my ass off. Then I noticed a guy across the room looking at me, he just rolled his eyes. What? It was funny.

No comments: