Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

My name is Juang. I am a 25 year old guy. I live in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is a city in California. California is a state in the United States. The United States is a country in the world. The world, earth, is the 3rd planet from the sun in our solar system. The solar system is in the universe. And the universe is everything and nothing at the same time.

Today is October 31, 2009 and the time is 8:23 pm. I am writing in my computer. To my left is my cat Tomas. Tomas is sleeping. I’m watching ice skating in TV. I’m not paying much attention, but an Asian looking girl with a red skirt is doing her routine. I am writing in my computer because I’m bored. I already played two chess games against the computer. I won one and drew the other.

I am bored and I don’t know what else to write. Right now, I could be getting ready to go to a Halloween party. Lth and Iv threw a party in their house and since I…Akiko Suzuki was the name of the girl doing the ice skating thing…ok back to the Halloween party. I could be getting ready to attend Lth and Iv’s party because I designed the invitations and Lth personally invited me about a week ago when me and S picked her up at work because she got in a nasty fight with her manager.

Their parties are very good. I think back in June I went to a couple of them. In one I “hooked up” with a girl named P. We danced reggeton all night. You know, my thing touching her thing. My hands all over her and her hands all over me all night…just like in the old days when I used to party about every weekend in the clubs of LA. I think I posted what happened in that party, I don’t remember. If I didn’t, please let me know and I’ll let you guys know all about it.

In another of Lth and Iv’s parties I met a cute girl who looked white but turned out to be Hispanic…and she looks the way I like them. Fair skin with dark eyes and hair. I posted that story. Remember? The one where I was getting kind of close to the girl, and she was letting me, and all with her boyfriend at the same party. Now do you remember? Since then I haven’t seen her. Maybe she is going to this Halloween party and I’m here at home with my sandals, and my Barcelona short on. And don’t worry, I’m not wearing socks with sandals. But who cares, she already has a boyfriend. There’s no point of “dating” a girl who has a boyfriend. I learned my lesson with Sandra.

About an hour ago I got a text message from G. He wanted me to go with him and his girlfriend to West Hollywood to the Halloween Carnival at Santa Monica. I asked who else was going. He said AM (the girl from the Colombian Festival post…if you haven’t read it, go ahead and do so. The title is “AM and the Colombian Festival” or something along those lines) and some other people I didn’t know were coming too. After hearing the name AM I completely discarded the idea of going with them.

I just don’t like that girl. I don’t know why. She is nice and sweet and all, but I just don’t like the idea of being in the same room she is in. Not too long ago, when P came from Arizona and “the gang” got together, we took G’s girlfriend to a party in Eagle Rock. I got a “sick” feeling in my stomach when she commented AM was going to be at the party. Thank god I didn’t see her.

Why is this happening? Maybe I’m in love with her? Nah. Maybe is just me and my tendency of being a rebel. Since everyone likes her a lot, I do the opposite without any motive. Heather once told me “why do you always have to be such a rebel?” Back then I didn’t give her an answer because I didn’t have one…years later, I’m asking that same question to myself…and I still have no answer.

I know I have chances with AM. Back at the Colombian festival it only took looking into her eyes, a smile, and taking the initiative to have her sleeping in my chess after not really talking to her all day long and saying “no” every time she asked me if I wanted something. Do you want water? No. Are you hungry? No. I remember once she was eating some Colombian dish or something. Looked at me, took the spoon and with a big “good girl” smile on her face she tried to feed me. I just turned away and kept walking. I didn’t even turn back to see what her reaction had been. Ha ha ha. I was such an ASS. Life is fun when you're an ass, don't you think?

Still, after doing stuff like that, at the end of the day, she was sleeping in my chess and I had my arm around her as if she was my girl. A simple strategy that got me results: looking into her eyes, a smile, and taking the initiative. I know she enjoyed it when I played with her hair.

You know…maybe that’s why I don’t like her…because she is just too easy. Vieja puta…I could fuck her the day I want! Ha ha ha.

Right now the time is 9:53pm and S texted me. He wants to go to Lth and Iv’s party. I don’t feel like going; he says Ch is already there. I really don’t feel like going out. Maybe I’m getting old. Or maybe I’m getting tired of always meeting sluts at parties. It is like dating an actress…first it is a dream come true, then it turns into a nightmare.

No comments: