Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Updates

There’s so much to write about, but at the same time, there’s so little time to do so. First, some updates.

The Brazilian looking girl at the café went back to being cold and distant after the Valentine’s Day incident. In fact, I had not been able to go there until this passed Sunday. She didn’t say much, just took my order and gave me the change. As if nothing had happened. I’ve decided to leave things as they are with her.

Tomorrow, Wednesday March 3, we are going to the Rosebowl in Pasadena to watch the soccer match between Mexico and New Zeland. S., his brother in law and I got the tickets this Saturday for $30 each. Chances are I will be posting pictures about that.

We are planning to take a soccer ball and play outside in the parking lot…who knows, maybe Aguirre will see us and decide to take one of us to South Africa instead of Blanco or Marquez. Hey, anything can happen, right?

Lastly, Sunday I finally replaced the clutch cable in my motorcycle. The old one wasn’t broken or anything. It is just that I like to put new things on the stuff that drives me around. Only god knows when was the last time the clutch cable had been replaced. Now I know.

For some reason, after I reinstalled the gas tank (I had to take it off in order to replace the clutch cable) this weird noise started. It is a very low vibrating noise, however, just now I took off the tank again, and put it back. Took it out for a test drive, and everything seemed fine. Lets hope that solved the problem. I’m very “special” when it comes to taking care with the things that matter the most.

Oh, and I almost forgot I finally shipped my brand new computer back to the factory to be repaired. Some factory defects with the mouse buttons and the touch pad. Hopefully I’ll have it back next week.

Hey Novela, here is a kiss for you xoxox

No comments: