Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update and a little something with AM

Well, lots of stuff have happened since my last update. Perhaps the most important is that the owner of the company where I work became really sick and his nephew took over, which represented lots of changes. The biggest one is no more paid holydays. I don’t really care about that, but others in the company do; people who have been working there for over 20 years.

I wonder where all this will end.

Now about the girls. Well, Nathaly left for Chicago on June 23 and is to come back late this month. Yes, we had a second and a third date. Although she is really cool and nice, she is not really my type. But I’m sure she will make a great friend.

And Fanny, well, we had a huge fight on July 4th, and all I said was “Habra quien te quiera, pero no quien te ruege” after she told me she had to work and couldn’t come to Marina Del Rey to look at the fireworks. I was just kidding and she took it really bad. I guess that’s what I get for “being” with an 18 year old girl. From now on, I’m only going after girls 22 and older.

Oh, and I had some more to tell about AM (yes, the same girl from the Colombian festival about two years ago) It turns out Saturday she called me to ask if I could install her AC to the window of her new apartment.

When I got there, she went up to this little closet where the AC from her old apartment was and tried to take it out, but couldn’t because it was stuck against something. I, being this handsome strong guy, decided to help her. So she was bent over (literarily with her ass in the air) and I told her to let it go, but she didn’t so, I did the right thing and kind of hugged her from behind with my right hand holding the AC, the left arm kind of close to her boobs, and my legs behind her legs. (yes, kind of a awkward position, but it was all because she didn’t let go of the AC! Not because I had happened to make any moves on her)

I got the AC free and with both of us holding it in the position described above, pulled it out. With all the movement, somehow the outside of her right hand rubbed against, “The General” to be more precise, “My General”. I looked at her, and she kind of looked down, and a little ashamed said softly, “I’m sorry” I didn’t say anything other than to pick up the cord for the AC.

By then I was carrying the AC by myself and took it to her bedroom.

She looked very stressed out, apparently she had hired some people to clean the carpet, but they hadn’t showed up and she had to leave for work in a few hours.

The 3rd place match for the FIFA world cup was on. And she kept yelling at the TV every time Uruguay did something wrong. She asked me to forgive her, she then mentioned she had bet $50 on Uruguay.

After taking all the measurements, I told her I would be going back to install it next Saturday.

I wonder what will happen then.

No comments: