Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Immigration News

I haven't written anything lately. I have been kind of busy. Been looking for an apartment and saving money for when the day finally comes. I have met one or two girls here and there. Actually, just last night I talked to a girl at the gym. She is hispanic, but has a white boyfriend. Although she doesn't have the nicest body or the cutest face, I find her very attractive. Maybe it's just the fact that I can't have her what makes her so pretty.

She asked me if I was using one of those big rubber balls that was next to me, and I made her laugh with my answer. I can't think of a reason as to why keep talking to her.

Perhaps the biggest news so far is one of my friends was caught red handed in Arizona. Angel called me yesterday to tell me all about it. My friend even made it to the news and on the internet. I wish I could post the link to the video, but it would be stupid for me to do so.
"He went down, but he did it on style" I joked and made Angel laugh after I watched the video.

Lets just say he was smart, but not so smart. I hope he gets deported instead of a long sentence in jail.

No comments: